Personalized Management Coaching
Leadership coaching is a fantastic opportunity for professionals to benefit from one-on-one support as they navigate the unique environment of their organization and those around them, in the context of their own personal perceptions and behaviours.
While a typical Axiom leadership coaching program follows the outline below, we tailor the elements to meet your personal needs and requirements.
Personalized Monthly Coaching
Take advantage of Axiom’s personalized approach to supporting professionals as they grow and develop. All meetings focus on the professional’s development goal; conversations focus on
- Creating a powerful partnership
- Clearly articulating the future you want to create
- Empowering you to advance yourself and thereby advance results
- Acting, from time-to-time, as a “thinking partner” to address ad-hoc issues
Over a 4 to 6 month period, monthly business coaching consists of
- Two initial meetings to understand and review goals, context, and approach
- The option of completing a 360 (either in-person interviews, or an on-line assessment)
- Either two 1-hour or four ½-hour coaching conversations per month
Not sure how you can use coaching to accelerate your performance? Perhaps these examples of where Axiom has helped leaders will assist
- Developed new leadership strategies to significantly accelerate organizational growth,
- Moved from a functional expert to a true business leader,
- Improved ability to influence key stakeholders,
- Developed awareness of team perceptions that were slowing change initiatives,
- Aligned leadership vision with a passion for greatness,
- Developed strategies to “say yes to less” and refocus time on strategic issues,
- Re-engaged a lapsing high performer,
- Gained more self-confidence in working with challenging individuals, and leading a diverse team,
- Overcame emotional outbursts that were negatively impacting working relationships,
- Accelerated readiness for an upcoming promotion.
Still not sure how a leadership coach may help? Check out this Forbes article.