Creating Outstanding Organizations through Inspired Leaders
Axiom Performance Inc.
While considering career choices, Greg Pinks listened intently to the conversations of his parents’ friends, hoping to discover which jobs were the most exciting. Instead, what he heard was a lot of frustration and disenchantment with the daily grind.
Perplexed that people would spend most of their adult lives in such negative situations, Greg asked his parents what job he could do to help make peoples’ working lives more enjoyable and more meaningful. Though he was still in high school, this was the start of Greg’s passion for creating great workplaces.
Greg finished his Bachelor’s degree (for which he studied employee satisfaction) and then his Master’s degree (his research on employee commitment was published by Queen’s University), and then started his career in earnest. He quickly realized two fundamental truths – or axioms:
- Axiom #1: Great workplaces are led by great leaders. The key, therefore, is to work tirelessly with leaders to give them the tools and support they need to fully engage their talented teams and individuals.
- Axiom #2: Great workplaces create great customer experiences. In fact, while Greg was leading HR at one of Canada’s Best 50 Employers, company metrics clearly showed that customer satisfaction across the country was driven in large part by employee engagement levels.
Today, Greg Pinks is a Certified Human Resources Executive, has earned a Master of Industrial Relations degree from Queen’s University, holds a Master’s level designation as a Certified Executive Coach, and is the Chief Leadership Officer at Axiom Performance Inc. Greg has over 20 years’ experience in business strategy, leadership coaching, and employee engagement, much of which was gained as a Vice President for two publicly traded Canadian companies.
Located in Guelph, Ontario, Greg provides strategic HR consulting and executive coaching to private and public organizations in their pursuit of excellence.
- Master of Industrial Relations (MIR)
- Certified Human Resources Executive (CHRE)
- Certified Executive Coach (CEC)
- Certified Professional Behavioural Analyst (DISC)
- Certified Trainer and Facilitator (DDI)
Executive Coaching that inspires you to maximize your personal and professional potential.
Strategic HR Consulting that addresses your organization’s most significant people strategy opportunities.